- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London, UK
Driver Griffin Brewery - Chiswick - HGV Class 2 Licence
Do you have a passion for great customer service? Do you have a HGV licence? Do you want to work for a super-premium brand?
If so, we want to hear from you...
This is a hugely exciting time to join Asahi UK. Asahi is entering into a new phase of its journey in the UK and Europe following its acquisition of Fuller’s in April 2019. This has massively increased the operational footprint in the UK bringing new brewing and distribution capabilities as well as an expanded portfolio - now including cask ales and ciders for the first time.
The highly-skilled team coordinates supply of some of the world’s best-loved beer brands for the UK market, such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro and Asahi Super Dry, as well as brewing, production and distribution operations at Meantime Brewing Company in Greenwich, Cornish Orchards cidery in Duloe, Cornwall and The Fuller’s Griffin Brewery in Chiswick, West London.
We are looking for a Driver with a HGV Class 2 Licence to join our Distribution Fleet in Chiswick at our Griffin Brewery to help deliver our products across the Fuller’s managed and tenanted estate and free trade customer base.
- As a driver your main responsibilities will be to work safely with your fellow drivers, draymen and warehouse, unloading all Fuller’s supplied products.
- You’ll be a self-motivated individual with a keen eye for Health & Safety
- You will have good attention to detail, ensuring accurate paperwork is completed.
- You will be happy to undertake manual handling as part of the role and a strong team player
- You will provide excellent customer service and have an interest in working within the super-premium drinks industry
The Hard Truth
This is a physically demanding job and a flexible approach to work is required as some weekends and bank holiday working is included.
The role is hard work! It is a physical role but there are some great benefits:
Benefits - what you get:
- A competitive salary - with the opportunity to work overtime!
- Site bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Beer allowance!
- Life assurance
- Medical cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- You get to work with a great team in working for a world class super premium beer company!
- Monday-Friday - 6am start
- 45 hours a week
Location - Chiswick