Global Brand Manager PNA F1
- Woking, UK
Asahi Europe & International is a subsidiary of Asahi Group Holdings Ltd, a global beverage and food company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan. Employing > 12,000 people, Asahi Europe & International is the custodian for leading super premium lager brands Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, Asahi Super Dry, plus international Czech lager brands, Pilsner Urquell and Kozel.
The business has world-class brewing and production facilities in 8 markets – UK, NL, ITL, PL, CZ, SK, HU, RO. In most of these markets, we are the leading brewer with full portfolio of famous brands. Commercial operations in other parts of Europe, USA, Canada, LatAm, Africa and Asia are served through our global distribution network.
Asahi Europe & International Marketing organisation consists of both local country-based marketers with accountability for local brands as well as central marketers leading the highlighted 5 global brands. In addition, a central leadership team drives functional excellence in Innovation, Capability, Strategy and Insights.
To support the growth strategy under our new Asahi Europe & International structure we have made some key changes to our commercial operating model and as a result of these changes, we have some exciting new opportunities within our Global Brands team.
We are currently recruiting for a truly unique opportunity in our Global Brands Peroni Nastro Azzurro team. We are looking for a Global PNA Brand Manager to lead and support the Global PNA Marketing Managers on a number of key workstreams across THE biggest project within the global Peroni Nastro Azzurro marketing plan: our global partnership with Aston Martin Formula1.
The partnership with AMF1 marks the beginning of a new era for Peroni Nastro Azzurro and aims to drive scale, stature and fame for our brand globally, establishing PNA as an icon of Italian style around the world. The AMF1 partnership has officially launched in February this year and will start being activated by end of March with the first of a series of x23 Formula1 Grand Prix throughout the year – reaching over 1.9BN cumulative TV audience across 200 countries around the world.
In this role, the Global PNA Brand Manager will be responsible for supporting the Global PNA Marketing Manager in key workstreams across the partnership, with specific focus on managing the AMF1 requirements across all our markets globally, supporting the management different local AMF1 activations across key cities worldwide and being responsible for asset management across AMF1 platform (activation assets, POSM, merchandising, show AMF1 car, glassware and collaterals).
Additionally this role will have responsibility for the execution of global limited edition packs, packaging changes and channel point of sale material.
This role also drives a market performance mindset through facilitating accurate monthly & quarterly reporting of across all KPI’s, and also supporting the Global Advocacy Manager to flawlessly execute at track Hospitality events and activation.
Supporting the Global Marketing Manager(s) PNA to develop and deliver the following:
- Centrally manage markets AMF1 requirements including and not limited to: comms plans, hospitality requirements, city activations, POSM, merchandise and glassware – reporting and updating ever-evolving status in dedicated AMF1 project tracker/ master deck;
- Support in managing AMF1 City Activations – production and market liaison across ~ 8 markets
- Support in the logistics and day to day of key at track Hospitality events/activations/advocacy around the world (supporting also the Global Advocacy Manager into the latter)
- Asset management across the entire AMF1 platform (activation assets, POSM, merch, glassware, show car, and collaterals)
- Responsible for planning & delivery of trade PR and internal comms
- Day to day budget management
- Monthly/ Quarterly AMF1 results and performance reporting – against KPIs
- Successful role out of Limited-Edition packs & SKUs, packaging changes.
- Ownership of new brand launches – including packs, sales presenters & picture of success
Knowledge & Experience
- At least degree level education.
- Marketing experience – preferably in country and across countries.
- Experience in managing live events & partnerships, ideally across multiple countries.
- On and off trade channel experience – especially in product / SKU launches.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken mandatory).
- Strong marketing and activation experience.
- Strong premium brand orientation.
- Highly effective project management skills.
- Good competence with Microsoft office – especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Accountable for budget management / raising PO’s in SAP
- Someone who embodies the challenger mindset (setting an aspirational ambition; performance driven; focused)
- Strong interpersonal skills to build positive relationships at all levels inside and outside the organisation – particularly with local brand teams, being our key customers in the project
- Passionate and committed to continuously deliver to high executional standards - with an eye for details and flawless brand execution
- Able to perform under pressure and with a project moving at high fast pace
- A proactive initiator. Positive, hands-on attitude. Flexible operator, able to balance ‘big company’ attitude with the resourcefulness required to achieve results within a small team
- Strong communication skills. Capable to clearly and coherently deliver ideas that inspire
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate effectively
- Ability to work in cross functional, multi skilled and multi-cultural environment
You will be required to attend the race events, so must be comfortable with weekend travel.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package.
- Annual bonus
- 28 crates of beer per annum
- Health care / dental insurance / income protection
- Industry-leading pension contribution
- 25 days’ holiday