- Woking, UK
With sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We at Asahi are now looking for a curious mind and analytically adept Data Analyst to join our expanding Profit Revenue Growth Management team - a vital part of our organisation responsible for the management and accurate dissemination of external and internal data we use in order to provide the business with valuable insights and effective reports across the areas of Revenue Management and Market Insights.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Accountable for all standard market performance reporting produced internally and received from agencies, ensuring that these are correct and timely shared with relevant stakeholders
- Maintaining databases and market reports ensuring high accuracy and efficient access to key market information by all relevant stakeholders within the business.
- Conduct revenue and market data analysis to help identify opportunities for profitable growth.
- Be the first point of contact for Sales, Marketing and Finance for market data requests.
- Support the Insights Manager to ensure self-sufficiency for market data is maximised across Sales and Marketing teams i.e. ensuring all teams have access to and are able to use relevant data sources, new starters training, support on issues with data retrieval tools.
Your Ideal Background
- Demonstrable experience as a data or market analyst or in a related field
- Evidence of ability to work with large data sets and convert data into insights
- Proven ability to model, interpret data and build effective reports
- Expert in the use of Excel or a statistical programming language
- Inquisitive and passionate about working with data
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous pro rata benefits package, inclusive of;
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working