Assistant Financial Accountant - International
- Woking, UK
With sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer
We are now looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Accountant to join our established International Finance Team, sitting within our global Finance Shared Services function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming finance professional who is keen to learn and develop within an exciting and challenging international business whilst being supported to complete their professional accounting qualifications.
- Preparing month end accruals journals and schedules.
- Assisting with production of P&Ls, flash packs and collation of additional analysis from commercial team.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Performing Intercompany reconciliations and confirmations.
- Assisting with collation of the annual budget and Profit Forecast.
- Preparing finance budget schedules including P&Ls and profit analysis
- Assisting in preparation of statutory accounts under relevant GAAP.
- Ad hoc projects such as systems and process improvements and automation
Your Ideal Background:
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant
- Some demonstrable ERP (preferred SAP and Hyperion HFM) knowledge
- Experience within process optimization and change management would be an advantage
- Comfortable within a fast moving, challenging and deadline driven environment.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry-leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working