Customer Demand Planner - FTC
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London, UK
Asahi UK is responsible for producing iconic British brands including cask beers London Pride and Dark Star Hophead, craft lager brand Frontier, as well as Cornish Orchards cider which has joined much-loved premium beers such as Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, and Meantime under Asahi International ownership.
Asahi UK brings together the Production, Supply chain and Distribution elements of Asahi’s operations in the UK. These encompass the Griffin Brewery (Fullers Brewery), Meantime Brewing and Retail Companies, Cornish Orchards Ltd, the Fullers Distribution network, including the Horndean distribution depot and the existing Asahi UK Warehousing and Distribution network, including export operations as well as Supply and Demand Planning for the area’s covered by Asahi UK Holdings.
With state-of-the-art facilities, some of the best brewers in the world, quality ingredients, and a culture based on innovation and collaboration, Asahi offers the best quality of beer to beer lovers worldwide.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Demand Planner to take accountability for robust, assumption based Demand Plans for a specific set group of customers. Asahi take a great deal of pride in their high levels of customer service and such building strong relationships with said customer group will be key to making this role a success.
Similarly, working closely with Supply Planning colleagues, you will also be accountable for ensuring supply chain operations are aligned with the commercial teams, mutual supply chain costs are optimised and opportunities for service enhancements are delivered.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND OUTPUTS:
• Ensure that robust, assumption based demand plans are in place across various planning horizons (13-week, rolling 18 months and 3-year plan) at the relevant SKU hierarchy for a set of customers
• Drive collaborative planning processes both internally and externally especially around NPDs.
• Influence and obtain cross functional volume consensus across Sales, Finance, Marketing and Customers (where appropriate) using insight led analysis to demonstrate trends, performance and future expectations.
• Balance delivering excellent customer service levels whilst maintaining appropriate inventory to hit inventory value targets.
• Generate the best possible demand forecast for all markets in collaboration with our Commercial and Finance teams and insights from International Supply Chain Analysts.
• Monitor actual orders against demand forecast, speedily investigate significant variances, understand root causes and impact across wider Supply Chain.
• Coordinate the monthly Demand Review process for international entities within AIL and volume forecast updates throughout the year (budgets PFs, IBP).
• Work closely with the International Supply Chain Analysts and Commercial Teams to influence operational behaviours of our customers to optimise joint supply chain practices (e.g. order management, forecasting)
• Demonstrate high personal integrity to develop / manage the customer relationship so that we are recognised by them as a best practice supplier.
We would love to hear from you if you have?
• Strong demand planning experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
a. able to clearly and productively communicates ideas, plans and priorities to others in a commercially sensitive manner
b. Is able to tailor the manner of communication to take into account the very different groups of people communicated with.
• Experience of working cross-functionally and strong examples of relationship building and creation of collaborative, customer-focused plans.
• Strong analytical skills able to make the connections in data, events and trends.
• Experience in a high volume, detailed and process driven organisation
• Good understanding and use of IT systems ands databases. SAP and SO99 experience would be particularly relevant. Intermediate excel skills required.
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of the wider E2E Supply Chain ideally within an FMCG environment.
What You Get?
- Competitive basis salary
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- £520 beer allowance annually
- 20% discount at the Griffin Brewery Store
- 25 days holiday
- You get to work at a brewery!
- Some of these benefits are offered as a cash value equivalent as this is a FTC.
- Full-time - 37.5 hours a week
- Griffin Brewery, Chiswick
- Nearest tube station Stamford Brook (district line)
- Overground - Turnham Green