Supply Planner - FTC
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London, UK
Asahi UK is responsible for producing iconic British brands including cask beers London Pride and Dark Star Hophead, craft lager brand Frontier, as well as Cornish Orchards cider which joined much-loved premium beers such as Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, and Meantime under Asahi International ownership.
Asahi UK brings together the Production, Supply chain and Distribution elements of Asahi’s operations in the UK. These encompass the Griffin Brewery (Fullers Brewery), Meantime Brewing and Retail Companies, Cornish Orchards Ltd, the Fullers Distribution network, including the Horndean distribution depot and the existing Asahi UK Warehousing and Distribution network, including export operations as well as Supply and Demand Planning for the area’s covered by Asahi UK Holdings.
With state-of-the-art facilities, some of the best brewers in the world, quality ingredients, and a culture based on innovation and collaboration, Asahi offers the best quality of beer to beer lovers worldwide.
Asahi are undertaking a key SAP implementation project. As such, we are looking to recruit a supply planner to support this project to help deliver the role out this SAP enhancement. Working in Supply Chain with close links to the IT/Business project team, this role’s key focus will be in Supply Planning where in addition to going live with a new SAP instance we are improving functionality. This role, therefore, needs to play a critical role in successfully implementing new ways of working across the existing Supply Chain team.
The successful candidate will have specific supply planning experience and have SAP implementation would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
You will provide your expertise of supply chain to support the project team towards a successful project go-live. You will ensure qualitive practices are delivered to Supply Chain and support development of business tools that will work with the new SAP Instance.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND OUTPUTS:
- Clearly define and document the new business processes with support from the IS project team & the wider Supply Chain Team.
- Lead the data cleansing activity for Supply Planning to ensure the system is MRP Ready
- Assess organizational readiness for the change and develop appropriate processes to address
- Lead the implementation of improved business processes
- Use expertise, experience, and network to drive process improvement initiatives
- Works with the supply chain team and value chain partners to build accountability
- Validating & testing of the system to confirm it meets business needs and is ready for deployment.
- Support with data setup & data quality improvements
- Testing the new system pre-Go Live
- Training the Super User community with the help the IS team
- Support all cutover related activities leading up to go-live & lead with functional stabilization efforts during Hypercare
- Implement, maintain, and communicate metrics to track performance of the solution deployed
Experience, Competence Requirements and Personal Characteristics
- Experience in supply chain as a supply planner.
- Breadth of Supply Chain experience and/or deep knowledge in Supply Planning, Order Delivery Management, and Inventory management
- SAP super user experience
- An understanding of how to introduce, successfully deploy and embed best in class processes & tools within an organisation
- The ability to develop an understanding of interdependencies across Process Areas
- Problem analysis, judgment, decisiveness; independence; resilience
- Experience of integrating multiple functional processes into one aligned way of working.
- Ability to manage experienced Stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Good strategic level thinking, with the ability to focus on delivering short term changes, whilst not losing focus of the end objective.
- Good understanding of EDI interfaces is a benefit
- Integrity, reliability and confidence
What You Get?
- Competitive basis salary
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- £520 beer allowance annually
- 20% discount at the Griffin Brewery Store
- 25 days holiday
- You get to work at a brewery!
- Some of these benefits are offered as a cash value equivalent as this is a FTC.
- Full-time - 37.5 hours a week
- 6 month FTC
- Griffin Brewery, Chiswick
- Nearest tube station Stamford Brook (district line)
- Overground - Turnham Green