HR Operations & C&B Manager
- Woking, UK
Asahi UK Ltd is the UK and Ireland subsidiary of Asahi Europe & International Ltd. Asahi UK is responsible for producing iconic British brands including cask beers London Pride and Dark Star Hophead, craft lager brand Frontier, as well as Cornish Orchards cider which has joined much-loved premium beers such as Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, and Meantime under Asahi International ownership.
The HR Operations & C&B Manager will manage two key aspects of the HR function. Firstly, supervising the delivery of administrative and transactional HR services to our business units, both to managers and employees and secondly, providing input into the reward strategy and overseeing its execution.
- Manage and develop the HR Operations team (4 people) and oversee all employee lifecycle HR admin and maintenance of HR database
- Support the Head of Reward to define and manage the pay and benefits proposition as well as the management of the various incentive schemes for employees
- Monthly checking of the payroll to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Leading the annual pay review process and reports to support the budget process and annual reward ranges
- Managing the employee benefits schemes, including annual renewal, monthly administration and communication to colleagues
- Management of payroll related projects, P60 checking and internal and external audits
- Own the HR Operations Policies and Procedures, working with the wider HR team to ensure they are up to date and legally compliant e.g. payroll processes and benefits information
- Talent Management: Supporting the HRD with data analytics for the twice yearly talent review process
- Support of key projects with direct impact on HR Operations e.g. GDPR, HR system upgrade, new payroll system
Your Ideal Background;
- Proven experience in Operational HR - knowledge and experience of managing payrolls essential
- Proven experience in working within an HR Operations team or Shared Service Centre
- Experience assisting or managing reward and benefit processes such as annual pay review, STI payments, annual renewal of benefits, job evaluation and salary benchmarking
- Strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
15 - 30% Annual bonus / Cash Car Allowance / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working