Financial Accountant - Mandarin Speaking
- Woking, UK
With sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer
We are now looking for a Mandarin speaking accounting professional to join our Asian Accounting workstream including responsibility for Asahi International Asia (South-eastern Asia and Pacific), Asahi China, Taiwan and Korea.
- Posting and reviewing month end accruals journals and schedules
- Reviewing and uploading month end and budget financial reporting for Group FP&A using Hyperion HFM and the AEI Profitability Reporting tool.
- Reviewing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and completing and self-certification of key controls accounts using Blackline system.
- Business Partnering to support Finance Directors of smaller entities.
- Completion of management KPI packs to brief the management team on company performance.
- Initial collation and production of the annual budget and an additional Profit Forecasts.
- Preparation of finance budget schedules including P&Ls and profit analysis, along with providing commentary where relevant.
- Preparation/ review of statutory accounts under HK GAAP (other where applicable).
Your Ideal Background:
- Qualified Accountant
- Language Capabilities: English (Fluent), Mandarin (Fluent)
- ERP (preferred SAP Business One and Hyperion HFM) knowledge with a real, provable aptitude for understanding, mastering and owning financial systems.
- Superior numeracy skills, advanced problem solving, excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with good excel modelling.
- Hands on process optimisation and change management experience.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working