- Woking, UK
With sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer
We are now keen to hire a Finance Manager to join our established international Finance Shared Services function. Our financial shared service centre (the “FSSC”) looks after the operational finance workstreams for the Group’s UK&I and international export markets including in EMEA, the Americas and Asia. The FSSC is based in the Asahi offices in Woking, Surrey.
- Reviewing and improving month end accruals journals and schedules.
- Ensuring the timely and high-quality submission of month end and budget financial reporting to Group FP&A using Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) together with team for all in scope UKI and Corporate entities.
- Control of Period Open and Close within SAP.
- Review and approval of all UKI and corporate Payroll payments and entries, including management and accounting for STI and LTIs.
- Supporting Commercial Finance (FD and Head of Commercial Finance) to ensure effective reporting and controls.
- Initial collation and production of the annual budget and an additional profit forecast (annually) for all supported entities.
- Sign off of Revenue and Royalty information from across the Asahi markets globally. Posting of accruals and raising invoices.
- Oversight and preparation of statutory financial statements (FRS 101) for all supported legal entities.
Your Ideal Background:
- Qualified Accountant with a 'Big 4' or similar calibre practice background
- Experience managing a team is essential
- Experience in a fast pace blue-chip environement is prefereable
- Strong ERP (preferred SAP and Hyperion HFM) knowledge with a real, provable aptitude for understanding, mastering and owning financial systems.
- Hands on process optimization and change management experience
- Ability to build strong relationships, both within finance and the wider business.
- Comfortable within a fast moving, challenging and deadline driven environment.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
15 - 30% Annual bonus / Cash car allowance / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working