Customer Demand Planning Manager
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London, UK
Asahi UK is responsible for producing iconic British brands including cask beers London Pride and Dark Star Hophead, craft lager brand Frontier, as well as Cornish Orchards cider which joined much-loved premium beers such as Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, and Meantime under Asahi International ownership.
Asahi UK brings together the Production, Supply chain and Distribution elements of Asahi’s operations in the UK. These encompass the Griffin Brewery (Fullers Brewery), Meantime Brewing and Retail Companies, Cornish Orchards Ltd, the Fullers Distribution network, including the Horndean distribution depot and the existing Asahi UK Warehousing and Distribution network, including export operations as well as Supply and Demand Planning for the area’s covered by Asahi UK Holdings.
With state-of-the-art facilities, some of the best brewers in the world, quality ingredients, and a culture based on innovation and collaboration, Asahi offers the best quality of beer to beer lovers worldwide.
The Customer Demand Planning Manager owns the demand processes within Asahi’s wider S&OP processes. The role is accountable for ensuring robust, assumption based demand plans are delivered through a team of Planners at a customer level, whilst driving best practice across people, process and systems and building strong relationships across multiple functions (including our customers).
High levels of customer satisfaction are to be delivered whilst working with supply planning colleagues, inventory is kept at optimum levels.
Responsible for a team of 5 customer demand planners, this role is also accountable for managing the order to cash process, ensuring supply chain service offering and operations are aligned with the commercial teams, mutual supply chain costs are optimised and opportunities for service enhancements are delivered.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND OUTPUTS:
Demand Planning / S&OP
- Own and drive performance for the Demand element of the S&OP process, across all relevant planning horizons, championing and driving adherence to best in class processes
- Ensure that robust, assumption based demand plans are in place across various planning horizons (13-week, rolling 18 months and 3-year plan) at the relevant SKU hierarchy
- Deliver excellent customer service levels whilst maintaining appropriate inventory to hit Inventory value targets and minimise Logistics costs
- Influence and obtain cross functional volume consensus across Sales, Finance, Marketing and Customer (where appropriate)
Service and Customer management:
- Owns and drives Customer Engagement – targetting top quartile in the Advantage Group Survey. Develop support and enable the team to deliver customer specific plans to achieve the target
- Responsible for the development of Supply Chain Partnerships through an appropriate customer contact strategy to support AUK service objectives. Initiatives to include
- Accountable for the order management process, ensuring deliveries to customers are made On Time in Full (OTIF) and supporting the cash collection activities.
- Custodian of the Customer set-up process maintaining procedures documentation and ensuring full customer set-up traceability.
- Responsible for managing and developing the team members to provide excellent service and performance
- Inspiring and motivating the team to maintain high morale and effectiveness.
- Coaching and supporting team members to help them achieve company, team and personal objectives and to build a high quality, effective team.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A deep understanding of best practice Demand Planning
- Customer relationship management experience
- Knowledge of either FMCG or UK or international supply chain logistics
- Previous line management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and able to use data to drive insight
- Experience in a high volume, detailed and process driven organisation
- System experience in an ERP environment and strong excel skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Graduate calibre, ideally in a relevant area
What You Get?
- Competitive basis salary
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- £520 beer allowance annually
- 20% discount at the Griffin Brewery Store
- 25 days holiday
- You get to work at a brewery!
- Full-time - 37.5 hours a week
- Permanent role
- Griffin Brewery, Chiswick
- Nearest tube station Stamford Brook (district line)
- Overground - Turnham Green