SAP - Supply Chain Lead
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London, UK
Asahi UK is responsible for producing iconic British brands including cask beers London Pride and Dark Star Hophead, craft lager brand Frontier, as well as Cornish Orchards cider which joined much-loved premium beers such as Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, and Meantime under Asahi International ownership.
Asahi UK brings together the Production, Supply chain and Distribution elements of Asahi’s operations in the UK. These encompass the Griffin Brewery (Fullers Brewery), Meantime Brewing and Retail Companies, Cornish Orchards Ltd, the Fullers Distribution network, including the Horndean distribution depot and the existing Asahi UK Warehousing and Distribution network, including export operations as well as Supply and Demand Planning for the area’s covered by Asahi UK Holdings.
With state-of-the-art facilities, some of the best brewers in the world, quality ingredients, and a culture based on innovation and collaboration, Asahi offers the best quality of beer to beer lovers worldwide.
Asahi are undertaking a key SAP implementation project. As such, we are looking to recruit 3x subject matter experts within supply chain to help deliver the role out this SAP enhancement. The successful candidates will have specific experience of SAP and SAP project implementation, within a specific area of supply chain.
The 3 key areas of expertise we are searching for are as follows:
- Supply Planning
- Import and logistics
Working across the Business, supported by the IT Project Teams, these roles will play an integral part of delivering a SAP upgrade to the user community, enhancing functionality, ensuring the system is fully tested and any relevant new processes are in place.
You will provide your expertise of supply chain to support the project team towards a successful project go-live. You will ensure qualitive practices are delivered to Supply Chain and support development of business tools that will work with the new SAP Instance.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND OUTPUTS:
- Clearly define and document the new business processes with support from the IS project team & the wider Supply Chain Team.
- Assess organizational readiness for the change and develop appropriate processes to address
- Lead the implementation of improved business processes
- Use expertise, experience, and network to drive process improvement initiatives
- Works with the supply chain team and value chain partners to build accountability
- Validating & testing of the system to confirm it meets business needs and is ready for deployment.
- Support with data setup & data quality improvements
- Testing the new system pre-Go Live
- Training the Super User community with the help the IS team
- Support all cutover related activities leading up to go-live & lead with functional stabilization efforts during Hypercare
- Implement, maintain, and communicate metrics to track performance of the solution deployed
Experience, Competence Requirements and Personal Characteristics
- 5+ years of work experience in supply chain or related field.
- Breadth of Supply Chain experience and/or deep knowledge in Supply Planning, Order Delivery Management, orx 3PL and Inventory management
- SAP Deployment experience
- Demonstrated capability to introduce, successfully deploy and embed best in class processes & tools within an organisation
- The ability to develop an understanding of interdependencies across Process Areas
- Problem analysis, judgment, decisiveness; independence; resilience
- Experience of integrating multiple functional processes into one aligned way of working.
- Ability to manage experienced Stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Good strategic level thinking, with the ability to focus on delivering short term changes, whilst not losing focus of the end objective.
- Good understanding of EDI interfaces is a benefit
- Integrity, reliability and confidence
What You Get?
- Competitive basis salary
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- £520 beer allowance annually
- 20% discount at the Griffin Brewery Store
- 25 days holiday
- You get to work at a brewery!
- Some of these benefits are offered as a cash value equivalent as this is a FTC.
- Full-time - 37.5 hours a week
- 6 month FTC
- Griffin Brewery, Chiswick
- Nearest tube station Stamford Brook (district line)
- Overground - Turnham Green