Customer Operational Service Executive FTC
- London, UK
Asahi International Limited (AIL) is a subsidiary of Asahi Group Holdings Ltd, a global beverage and food company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan. The UK-headquartered business is the custodian for leading super premium beer, ale, craft lager and cider brands including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Grolsch, Pilsner Urquell, Kozel, Meantime, Fuller’s London Pride and Cornish Orchards.
Asahi UK Holdings Ltd (AHL) is a subsidiary of Asahi International Ltd. It was formed in April 2019 when Asahi International Ltd (AIL) acquired the entire beer, cider, soft drinks and distribution business of Fuller, Smith & Turner PLC and the Griffin Brewery became a member of the UK operations of Asahi.
Asahi International leads commercial operations across 5 continents from key operations in the United Kingdom, France, USA, Canada, China, Taiwan, South-Korea to Latin America and Asia.
With sales revenues over one billion Euros, four world-class production facilities, customers in more than 80 markets and 1200 employees, we deliver value into the category and aim to change the way people think about beer.
Based at the historic Griffin Brewery in Chiswick, the Customer Operational Service Executive is responsible for the execution day to day supply chain service activities, administration and reporting related to the order to cash cycle on all beer deliveries, ensuring all Customer and Consumer queries are handled effectively, and pro-actively communicating with customers.
• Achieve On Time and In Full service metrics for all customers by coordinating delivery of goods for orders with the wider business planning, logistics, sales and finance
• Set the right impression as first point of contact with customers and consumers over the phone and via email; displaying excellent communication skills, manage queries and solve problems in a timely manner.
• Proactively manage the order process from start to finish on the ERP system, ensuring all orders captured accuracy and conform to Asahi’s shipping and MOQ requirements.
• Manage manual and automated system order processes; suggest and implement process and system improvements where necessary.
• Ensure that all orders are invoiced accurately and any credits are completed on a timely basis in line with financial requirements - i.e. “month end”. Resolve credit queries with the credit control team to achieve this.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers; listen to their needs and act on it. Make decisions to enhance the customer experience and deliver the perfect order.
• Responsible for management and execution across the team of multiple email accounts including, set up for new customer accounts, ullage claims, consumer queries, Point of Sale queries and administrative support and automated orders management.
• Support the accurate capture of order incidents to support reporting
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
• Customer or supplier relationship management exposure
• Experience in a high volume, detailed and process driven organisation
• System experience in an ERP environment and intermediate excel skills
• Degree level educated
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Possible knowledge of either FMCG or UK or international supply chain logistics
What you Get?
• Competitive basis salary
• 25 days holiday (pro rata)
• You get to work at a brewery
• Fixed Term Contract – until the end of September 2020
• Full-time role
• Griffin Brewery, Chiswick
• Nearest tube station Stamford Brook (district line)
• Overground - Turnham Green