Ansible Software Engineer / Redhat Linux Engineer - Ansible , Playbook
- MD-355, Gaithersburg, MD, USA
in 2012 we are in the business of providing technology consulting
services to federal government as well as fee based subscription
services to small businesses that wants to win federal contracts. We
have grown by 200% and 300% in the years 2015 and 2014 respectively as
compared to the previous years. In 2016 we achieved 200% growth as
compared to 2015.
Benefits of doing business with us:
- Offers cost effective solutions
- Strives for optimum quality and timely delivery
- Ensures 100% client satisfactio
Position: Linux Engineer - Ansible Software Engineer.
Location: Gaithersburg, MD (Telecommuting is permitted however candidate should be located close enough to Gaithersburg area to be in the office when required.)
Duration: Long Term
Software Engineer Education and Experience
This position requires a mid-level to senior-level Ansible Software Engineer.
- Investigate, engineer, test and deliver software fixes for the infrastructure component of the Client system. Many of these software fixes will involve shell script and Ansible playbook updates.
- Identify and implement enhancements using Ansible for Client COTS products and their deployment.
- Work effectively in an Agile environment as a developer and tester.
- Participate in Scrums.
- Review and ensure the quality of software deliverables. Communicate status of software fixes with outlook dates for delivery.
The successful candidate shall possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience enabling infrastructure as code using Ansible--highly desired.
- Experience with RedHat 7 and 8.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with VMware and virtualized environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Atlassian tool set like Bamboo, Crucible, and JIRA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.