RPA Automation Anywhere Developer
- TX-183, Irving, TX, USA
Arthur Grand Technologies is in the business of providing staffing and technology consulting services. We have doubled our revenue year over year for the past 5 years. This speaks to the long-lasting relationship and customer satisfaction that we have built in this short span of time. Our company is managed by a team of professionals who worked for big 5 consulting firms for 20+ years.
We are a minority owned staff augmentation and technology consulting company.
To keep our valued employees, we need to keep them engaged in challenging, interesting work, offer market-relevant benefits, and provide continued opportunities for professional growth.
Position: RPA Automation Anywhere Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Full-time permanent
Relevant Experience (Years): 6+ Years
- Experience in designing & developing automation solutions using Automation Anywhere.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space
- Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up the Automation Anywhere development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- valuate RPA and AI tools and provide recommendations
- Robotic Process Automation