Senior Controls Technician - Bermuda Location
- Bermuda Triangle Rd, Chester, VA 23836, USA
in 2012 we are in the business of providing technology consulting
services to federal government as well as fee based subscription
services to small businesses that wants to win federal contracts. We
have grown by 200% and 300% in the years 2015 and 2014 respectively as
compared to the previous years. In 2016 we achieved 200% growth as
compared to 2015.
Benefits of doing business with us:
- Offers cost effective solutions
- Strives for optimum quality and timely delivery
- Ensures 100% client satisfactio
Position: Senior Controls Technician
Location: Bermuda (if candidates willing to travel from US or any part of the country, They will work on a Visa supplied by the Bermuda government ,Relocate expenses will be paid by the client)
Duration: Full Time Permanent
- Program, diagnose and repair complex direct digital control systems.
- Communicate with all levels of contracting chain to declare installation schedule, milestone updates, job progress, commissioning, and closeout/acceptance plan.
- Track and forecast labor/material spent on projects assigned and adhere to estimates.
- Manage various suppliers and subcontractors during the construction phase of the project to ensure their adherence to the job schedule.
- Identify potential field changes, communicate changes to customer and project manager and assist in cost estimates for change orders.
- Create control algorithms, download source code to controllers, manage system databases and implement an animated front-end graphical user interface.
- Analyze problems and resolve issues to ensure the complete system operates as designed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Lonworks and/or BACnet Control Systems
- Proficient in reading wiring diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General understanding of IP networks.
- Experience with Johnson Controls, Niagara Tridium, Distech or another line of controls products.
- Vocational school four year program or an Associate degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, air conditioning or similar field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.