Business Development Manager
- VA-7, Ashburn, VA, USA
Arthur Grand Technologies is a national IT staffing firm. We offer staff augmentation and technology consulting services to private and public-sector customers. We mobilize the right people with the proper skills and implement technology solutions to help organizations improve performance to meet their business objectives.
Business Development Manager responsibilities and duties:
• Execute effective business development activities including sourcing and qualifying clients, identifying decision makers, establishing client relationships, completing company and department profiles/org charts, building relationships with internal recruiters, marketing candidates and scheduling client visits
• Responsible for selling staffing solutions to prospective clients
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
• Spear head the Staffing efforts/business development in Federal Service Integrator and Commercial Clients market
• Should have a deep understanding of the US Staffing business processes and experience working with various Tier-1 Vendors, Direct Clients and Implementing Partner
• Develop client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
• Maintain relationships with current clients and organically growing the accounts
• Regularly conduct site visits and sales meetings with clients.
• Develop growth strategies and plans
• Drive profitability within the marketplace and exceed budgetary goals
• Working with the Marketing team to develop marketing campaigns for Conferences, events and trade shows
• Should have successful track record of bringing $5M+ new revenue every year.
• Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, interviews and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements.
• Act as escalation point of contact for all staffing business-related issues
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
• Organize and represent Arthur Grand Technologies at key networking events to raise the company profile
• Travel for face-to-face meetings with customers and other business partners. Depending on the type of business, overnight or overseas travel may also be required
Business Development Manager qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s degree and Five years proven track record in IT Staffing business development
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
• Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
• Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
• Socially adept
• Must love to work in teams but be a top individual producer
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• Love selling and have a roll your sleeves up attitude
• Attention to detail
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.