Big Data Architect
- Centennial, CO
Artech is the 10th Largest IT Staffing Company in the US, according to Staffing Industry Analysts' 2012 annual report. Artech provides technical expertise to fill gaps in clients' immediate skill-sets availability, deliver emerging technology skill-sets, refresh existing skill base, allow for flexibility in project planning and execution phases, and provide budgeting/financial flexibility by offering contingent labor as a variable cost.
Title: Big Data Architect
Location: Centennial, CO
Duration: 12+ Months
Designs and builds relational databases for data storage or processing. Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery. Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data. May evaluate new data sources for adherence to the organization's quality standards and ease of integration. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3 - 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
· Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
· Total 5+ years of development experience in IT industry and 3+ years in hadoop
· Developing both batch and real time applications on the Hadoop platform.
· At least 1 year hands on experience in spark programming especially spark SQL
· Experience designing and developing non-trivial ETL processes within Hadoop using tools like hive, sqoop. Apache Pig 2 years
For more information, Please contact
Artech information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 Morristown, NJ 07960