Senior Enterprise IT Project Manager (PMP or PRINCE2)
- 523 Plymouth Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462, USA
Arraya Solutions, a leading Mid-Atlantic technology consulting firm and managed services provider located just outside Philadelphia is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team!
We are a culture that embraces change, values family and we are actively involved with the community. Our team consists of people with positive attitudes who have an interest in growing their knowledge around technology and leaders that are heavily involved in the day to day activities.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple technical project implementations. You will also be responsible for driving projects from inception to closure while working directly with our internal engineers and our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage post-sale projects on time and within budget with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
· Develop and maintain detailed project plans and schedules
· Responsible for tracking project changes and produces schedule updates as agreed with delivery management
· Responsible for tracking and reporting on all project financials
· Work with the Project Management Office to coordinate and maintain technical resource utilization
· Lead all customer facing project meetings
· Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, project reports, presentations and plans
· Participate in key process improvements as they relate to project management
· Assist in developing more efficient project management processes
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related degree or equivalent experience, a plus
· PMP or PRINCE2 Required
· Previous experience as a technical resource delivering technical solutions, a strong plus
· At least 8 years of experience managing multiple technical projects
· Ability to handle multiple high profile, high value projects simultaneously
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be self-motivated, team player, and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
· Must be able to learn quickly in a highly technical fast paced environment
· Exposure to Enterprise Solutions including Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, Dell EMC
· Exposure to cloud based technology projects
· Proficiency in Windows based applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
· Good understanding of NetSuite ERP, a plus
· Good understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
· This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.