Sr. Software Engineer for Global Sportswear Brand, no C2C & only W2.
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As Software Engineer, you will uniquely contribute to the Consumer Digital Technology organization. You’ll focus on designing and developing applications for the Consumer Services team. You’ll be responsible for both front end development and back end supporting services. You will also be responsible for the data integration and technical support for our CRM applications. You will bring a broad experience of successfully delivering value and your contributions will help us increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable consumer experiences. We’re looking for people who are passionate about the developing web-scale applications in the cloud.
· 4+ years’ experience developing Java web-based solutions.
· Demonstrated experience designing and developing on the AWS cloud infrastructure is a must. This must be actual professional development experience, not personal development. AWS components: DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, Elastic Search
· Experience with Consumer Services (CRM) applications.
· Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications.
· Experience with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
· Experience writing automated unit tests using tools like Jasmine or Mocha / Chai
· Ability to maintain the build and deployment processes through use of build integration tools.
· Experience working in an Agile development environment. Scrum experience preferred.
Preferred if you have:
· Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity CI frameworks.
· Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers