Sr. Big Data Developer /w Data Science for Leading Global Sportswear Co. -- W2 only, no C2C!
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our client embraces Big Data technologies to enable data-driven decisions. We’re looking to expand our Hadoop Engineering team to keep pace. As a Sr. Big Data Developer /w Data Science expereince, you will work with a variety of talented teammates and be a driving force for building solutions. You will be working on development projects related to consumer behavior, commerce, and web analytics. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing distributed data processing pipelines using Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Python, and other tools and languages prevalent in the Hadoop ecosystem. Ability to design and implement end to end solution
- Building utilities, user defined functions, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns.
- Researching, evaluating and utilizing new technologies/tools/frameworks centered around Hadoop and other elements in the Big Data space
- Building and incorporating automated unit tests, participate in integration testing efforts.
- Working with teams to resolving operational & performance issues
- Working with architecture/engineering leads and other teams to ensure quality solutions are implements, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to
Sr. Big Data Developer /w Data Science Required Expereince:
- MS/BS degree in a computer science field or related discipline
- 6+ years’ experience in large-scale software development
- 2+ year experience in Hadoop
- 2+ year experience in Data Science
- Strong development skills around Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, Hive
- Strong Java programming, Python, shell scripting, and SQL
- Good understanding of file formats including Parquet, Avro, JSON and others
- Good understanding of R, TensorFlow, SAS or similar
- Experience with performance/scalability tuning, algorithms and computational complexity
- Experience (at least familiarity) with data warehousing, dimensional modeling and ETL development
- Proven ability to work cross functional teams to deliver appropriate resolution
- Experience in a CI/CD and Agile environment
- Experience with AWS components and services, particularly, EMR, S3, and Lambda
- Front end UI development experience, specifically Node JS or Angular JS
- Machine learning frameworks
Please note this opportunity is for *W2 candidates* only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers