Sr. Data Analyst for Global Sportswear Brand
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Data Analyst
As project needs evolve, you are both listening and driving the dialogue because you know what your stakeholders need. You address their pain points by producing simple, elegant solutions – and your ruthless focus on practicality means that you’re able to support regular value drops. Part of the magic you bring to this role is your strong technical understanding: you know the gory details about which methods are appropriate and how they can be accurately and robustly applied.
• Exceptional Data Analysis | Analyze and profile available, reliable, and relevant data (internal and external) to uncover insights in support of scalable solutions. Clean, prepare and verify the integrity of data for analysis.
• Raise the Bar | Stay abreast of and apply industry and technology trends as well as emerging tools and techniques relevant to the discipline. Contribute to a continuous learning environment within the team and broader advanced analytics community through persistent development of new skills and knowledge sharing.
• Focus on Adoption | Build trust and drive business adoption by demystifying solution intricacies for stakeholders. Create clear, user-friendly documentation to support business usage of the solution.
• Win as a Team | Collaborate with a team of data scientists, solutions delivery managers, data engineers, and business stakeholders to take an opportunity or pain point from concept to scaled solution. Provide feedback to team members on work.
Required Qualifications for the Sr. Data Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, or other relevant quantitative field.
• 5 years relevant professional experience with an emphasis on business reporting and analytics
• Strong understanding of data structures and analysis methods.
• Strong understanding of solution and technical design.
• Proven record of collaborating with and delivering results across cross-functional teams, with superb teamwork skills and the capacity to manage several concurrent tracks of work against aggressive timelines.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to deliver consistent, high-quality analysis to solve complex problems.
• Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a fast- paced, ambiguous environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts as high-impact presentations to senior and business audiences.
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with and influence others.
• Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks.
• Strong data wrangling experience with structured and unstructured data.
• Experience with various programming and scripting languages. In particularly, strong SQL and Python knowledge is required.
• Experience with data bases, processing and storage frameworks.
• Understanding and experience with agile development.
Preferred Qualification for the Sr. Data Analyst
• Experience with statistical packages or forecasting languages (e.g., R)
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers