Sr. Software Engineer for Global Sportswear Brand, no C2C, ONLY W2.
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is building petabyte-class solutions that consume fast-moving streams from eCommerce, retail, and partner channels and power the critical decisions that drive their business. They are building the Cloud Platform for Data and Analytics on AWS that fuels the digital transformation. Focus areas include:
• Data Streaming / Enrichment / Business Rules / MDM
• Data Lake / Warehousing
• Data Governance / GDPR / SOX
• Data Strategy / Unified Access / IAM / RBAC
You should have some of the specific technical skills we’re looking for and be expert enough in one or two to help ramp others quickly.
• Be a great teammate on an agile/SCRUM team that sets and meets aggressive goals.
• Leverage expert development skills and solid design skills to deliver reliable, scalable, performant solutions with modern tooling, data structures and algorithms.
• Work with Product Owners, Engineering Managers and Principal Engineers to deliver solutions that enable the digital transformation
• 5+ years developing software systems that operate at scale
• 3+ years developing software solutions w/ Python
• 2+ years developing Platforms on a commercial cloud
• 2+ years developing REST APIs and web services
• 2+ years with modern CI/CD patterns (e.g. Blue/Green)
• In depth experience with AWS technologies.
• BS/MS in CS, a related field or equivalent experience.
• Experience integrating COTS and open source to create petabyte scale data lake solutions
• Amazon/ AWS/ Linux/IAAS
• Snowflake / S3
• Okta / IAM integration
• Python, Golang, Java, Shell
• Distributed systems
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers