Data Scientist fot Global Sportswear Brand
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Summary for the Data Scientist Role
As a Data Scientist for our leading sportswear client, you will be using data to help inform store leadership on the best path forward to better serve our direct consumers, and their evolving needs. You will provide insights that will shape our strategy in all business aspects including Product, Service and Environment. You will analyze, interpret and communicate NFS related data and key metrics.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. Candidates with financial, strategic planning or business analytics experience in a retail environment preferred. The right individual will be on top of retail trends; understand the intricacies of a wholesale versus retail model and understand the opportunities that can drive the brand.
Data Scientist Required Skills
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a related degree).
· Minimum 3-6 years of relevant professional experience.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
· Advanced SQL skills required.
· Ability to perform advanced analysis using R, SAS, SPSS, or related statistical package.
· Familiarity with Python, or related scripting language.
· Moderate to advanced Tableau skills preferred.
· Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required.
· Strong presentation skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations.
· Experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams.
· Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required.
· Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers