Expert Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer for Global Sportswear Brand
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Scope and Responsibilities for the Expert Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer
The Expert Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer will elevate security analytics by distilling complex analytical concepts to business and technical audiences alike using clear, eye-catching visualizations. You will enable a culture of data-driven decision making by rising above the numbers and explaining insights to business users. You know how to minimize complexity and focus on results. While you rely on data to prove your point, you love to think outside the box and solve problems creatively. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Experience Required for the Expert Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer
· Knowledge of information security standards, principles, and practices
· Computer programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Powershell, Java Script, Go, etc.)
· Experience with massive log aggregation and analysis
· The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Comfortable with interfacing with other internal or external organizations regarding security policy and standards violations, security controls failure and incident response situations
· Ability to assess and communicate risk within a business context
· Ability to balance and prioritize work
· Proficiency with Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
· Understanding of network, desktop and server technologies
· Proven track record of success in fast-moving organizations with complex technology applications
Additional skills and qualifications preferred, but not required for the Expert Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer.
· Certified Big Data Administrator/Architect
· Database administration
· Experience leveraging automated server configuration tools (such as Puppet or Chef)
· Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
· Experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, segregation techniques and technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
· SIEM experience preferred
· Forensics or cyber intelligence experience a plus
Education and Experience
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
· Five years of information technology experience with preferred three years in an information security-related role
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers