Sr. Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer for Global Sportswear Brand
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Scope and Responsibilities for the Sr. Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer
As a Sr. Security Engineer focusing in Threat Analytics, your role on our leading sportswear client’s team will include using your extensive knowledge of industry best practices, policies and good judgment to design, implement, and administer systems that facilitate analysis of large sets of security data. The Senior Security Engineer must be a proven problem solver and adept at making good decisions under pressure. The Senior Security Engineer is also a disciplined professional who will document and implement enterprise security processes and procedures with a mindset of continual process improvement and scalability. The Senior Security Engineer’s voice must be the voice of reason with a clear understanding of risks. The Senior Security Engineer does not spread fear, uncertainty and doubt but instead evaluates the risks and presents logical concerns and possible solutions.
Experience Required for the Sr. Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer
· Be able to serve as a driving force for operational best practices, supporting and ensuring resilient detections – implementation, maintenance, automation, improvements, consistency and repeatability.
· Computer programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Java Script, Go, etc.)
· Experience with distributed version control systems (esp. Git)
· Strong PCRE (regular expression) skills
· Experience administering *nix servers
· The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Comfortable with interfacing with other internal or external organizations regarding security policy and standards violations, security controls failure and incident response situations
· Ability to balance and prioritize work
· Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
Additional skills and qualifications preferred, but not required.
· Certified Big Data Administrator/Architect
· Experience leveraging automated server configuration tools (such as Puppet or Chef)
· Proven track record of success in fast-moving organizations with complex technology applications
· One or more of the following professional certifications
· Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
· Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC)
Education and Experience
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Five years of information technology experience with preferred three years in an information security-related role
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers