Back-End Developer for Global Sportswear Brand
- Portland, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Responsibilities of the Back-End Developer
The backend developer is responsible for developing and evolving our leading retail sportswear client’s software using the latest software development infrastructure and methods. The primary focus is to develop server-side logic as well as the development and maintenance of the application database. In addition, the backend developer must collaborate with the frontend team to integrate user facing elements.
Essential Functions of the Back-End Developer
1. Participate in application development by building new features.
2. Improve existing source code by refactoring and optimizing for performance.
3. Troubleshoot and fix bugs to ensure application is running efficiently.
4. Collaborate with front-end developers to help integrate user facing elements with server-side logic.
5. Write and maintain unit tests to automate testing and identify regressions.
6. Conduct code reviews to maintain quality and best practices.
7. Research and evaluate new technologies to determine usefulness and relevance.
8. Participate in discussion and planning of new features.
Required Experience and Skills for the Back-End Developer
1. Proven work experience as a backend developer.
2. In-depth understanding of development process (design, development, and deployment).
4. Basic understanding of DevOps tasks and AWS systems.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers