Software Product Manager for Global Sportswear Brand
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Technology Product Manager for our leading retail sportswear client, you will be a key member of our Enterprise Finance Solutions team, working with the business and its stakeholders to provide cloud-based Source to Pay solutions through SaaS tools. As a successful Product Manager, you’ll have the following analytical and/or technical skills:
• Thorough understanding of Source to Pay business processes and SaaS based solutions (Source, contract, manage, purchase, invoice and pay)
• Experience conducting research to identify customer needs and market gaps
• Experience working with Agile methodology, including creating features, working in a Kanban environment, participating in Agile ceremonies
• Experience with Version One or similar tool
• Consultancy approach to your work: having the ability to take complex real-world problems, understand and communicate them and translate them into feasible solutions
• Ability to successfully elicit from appropriate business partners all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, performance, usability, compliance, regulatory, technical)
• Experience working with business partners from different geographies outside of North America (Europe, China, Asia Pacific) to incorporate their short and long-term source to pay requirements, statutory regulations, and controls into viable solutions
• Commitment to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Experience working with various integration partners and 3rd party consultants to integrate business requirements into implemented technical solution
• Knowledge of SDLC framework to implement tool for initial go live, operational changes, break fixes, and maintenance releases.
• You’ll work on defining features, acceptance criteria supporting the Enterprise Finance Solutions Delivery Portfolio of Solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree and Post Graduate/MBA with knowledge of Finance and other relevant area or equivalent experience
• 5 years’ experience in a Associate Product Manager, Product Owner or similar role
• Experience and knowledge implementing global solutions in a multi-tenant cloud environment using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and post go live support.
• Success in designing and leading requirements discovery sessions; including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process modeling and workflow analysis with local and non-local team members.
• Anticipates customer needs; assesses requirements and identifies new solutions
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
• Candidate must demonstrate excellent communication of complex topics to a diverse audience and positive customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships and influence collaboratively across IT and the Global Business Partners
• Ability to engineer or re-engineer processes with a mindset of creating efficiencies and eliminating technical debt.
• Provide training on new systems
• Ability to collaborate and consult with a cross functional support team with multiple, competing priorities
• Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers