Sr. iOS Engineer for Global Sportswear Co.
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global retail sportswear company, is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to work with Product, Design and the rest of the Engineering team to scope and size stories; breakdown of stories into technical design and implementation tasks; implement the tasks and the relevant unit tests; review others code; analyze data, error and crash logs to verify application quality in production. We are a highly agile group made up of small integrated product, design, and engineering teams. Our teams take features all the way from the drawing board to the consumer, partnering closely and continuously with a wide variety of hardware, software, and services teams. If what we need doesn’t exist, we make it: from new user interfaces, frameworks, and services, to new teams and ways of working. To succeed with us you should be open-minded, thoughtful, collaborative and, above all, determined to produce great work for a global audience. If that sounds like you, get in touch.
- Fluency in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience in UI, networking, video and framework development
- Experience in debugging multi-threaded code
- Experienced in debugging of end-to-end system issues
- Experience in effective unit and instrumental testing
- Fluency in Swift with recent development experience
- Experience and proficiency in some of the following: UI, database, networking, multithreading, app security
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to seek out the best solutions
- Eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers