Sr. Java AWS Engineer for Global Sportswear Brand, no C2C & only W2
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Java AWS Engineer
• Work with product owner and BSAs to understand requirements.
• Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies.
• Work with other technical teams to develop new features.
• Work in Dev-ops model. Position requires writing unit test, automated functional test and integration test.
• Support SL1 and SL2 issues, when other support teams are not able to resolve.
• Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
• Help team plan and execute conversion of existing services to AWS based micro-services.
Requirements for the Sr. Java AWS Engineer
• 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering.
• 4+ years hands-on experience in Java.
• Should have experience in AWS based micro services and no-SQL DB.
• AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, S3, Dynamo DB, Gradle, continuous integration and deployment tools
• Experienced in unit testing using Junit or other tools.
• Experienced in automated functional testing using tools like Cucumber.
• Well versed with Agile methodology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers
To reach our Java/AWS recruiter directly, please email Deepti at [email protected]