SAP Lead for Leading Global Sportswear Co. -- W2 only, no C2C!
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
SAP Lead Responsibilities and Desired Background:
Our client's SAP environments are cutting edge, both on-prem and cloud based, and they execute solution delivery via a Continuous Delivery pipeline at a high frequency. The team needs a team member with:
• Strong technical skills developing, testing and implementing enhancements and upgrades in an SAP environment, including the use of SPDD/SPAU.
• Diverse and deep experience configuring, developing and implementing core SAP ERP solutions to deliver desired business outcomes.
• An overall solid background and skill set in SAP technology solutions and experience in the successful development, design, delivery and support of SAP business applications
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Commitment to collaborate with ABAP developers, configurators and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Demonstrated ability and desire to form and lead teams of technical professionals towards common goals, with a focus on sustainable business delivery
• Experience working as part of an Agile Product team.
SAP Lead Required Experience:
• SAP AFS
• SAP HCM
• SAP Solution Manager
• SAP IBP a big plus
• SAP Change Based Test Automation (CBTA)
• SAP SuccessFactors
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers