SAP Architect for Leading Global Sportswear Brand -- W2 only, no C2C!
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
SAP Architect Responsibilities and Desired Background
Our sportswear client's SAP environments are cutting edge, both on-prem and cloud based, and they execute solution delivery via a Continuous Delivery pipeline at a high frequency. Their team needs a SAP Architect with:
• Experience providing Sr architect level SAP technical leadership and application architecture planning and delivery on large complex projects
• Experience establishing/modifying strategy, standards and procedures for SAP integration, configuration, and implementation
• Experience developing SAP technological roadmaps while keeping up to date with emerging technologies
• Experience leading design efforts to meet business objectives while driving the overall architecture to improve system reliability and flexibility
• Experience working closely with the business (Business Process owners) and SAP
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to learn new information and systems quickly, work successfully in a matrix organization, and forge partnerships with peers, customers, and suppliers.
• Strong technical skills developing, testing and implementing enhancements and upgrades in an SAP environment, including the use of SPDD/SPAU.
• Experience working as part of an Agile Product team.
SAP Architect Required and Preferred Experience
• SAP AFS
• SAP HCM
• SAP Solution Manager
• SAP IBP a big plus
• SAP Change Based Test Automation (CBTA)
• SAP SuccessFactors
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers