Senior GRC Risk Analyst
- TBD, Beaverton, OR, United States
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Senior GRC Risk Analyst, your role on the Governance team will include leveraging your knowledge of security policies, standards, controls, and industry best practices to consult with partners across all the company. You will be involved playing a critical role in ensuring that GRC functions are incorporated into key security services and program while validating risk mitigation functions. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assess current platforms against security and configuration standards
- Perform risk assessments in alignment with our methodologies and provide timely feedback to stakeholders
- Evaluate and process exceptions to information security policies and standards
- Interface with key security architects and engineers to ensure expectations and remediation activities are aligned to best practices
- Ability to quickly identify risks that require escalation to higher levels of leadership
- Ability to operate independently and show measurable progress daily
- Stay current on information technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Ability to obtain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security and IT domains in a short amount of time
Requirements for the Sr. GRC Risk Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum of 5 years relevant IT experience
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP certifications beneficial
- Experience in a variety of IT disciplines strongly desired
- IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to think logically and strategically about technical solutions that are efficient, scalable, and re-usable.
- Proven ability to identify and develop clear and understandable performance measures from high-level business objectives.
- Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers