Sr. iOS Engineer for Leading Global Sportswear Brand
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Sr. iOS Engineer Responsibilities
As a team member, you'll help design, build, and ship an app used by millions of runners all around the world on both iPhone and Apple Watch. We use scrum with daily stand-ups, two-week sprints, sprint planning, retrospectives, peer-reviewed pull requests via Bitbucket, Slack, Jira, Zeplin, and the latest hardware. You'll be interacting with other teams (quality engineering, design, content management, API, security, localization, Training Club, etc.) to ship a quality app worthy of the Swoosh logo. You'll be using your talent to help us build out the NRC app with exciting new features and capabilities.
Sr. iOS Engineer Required Skills
- Fluency in Swift with recent development experience
- Experience and proficiency working with UIKit, networking, GCD, and databases.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to seek out the best solutions
- Eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers