IOS SDET Engineer for Leading Retail Sportswear Co.
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global retail sportswear company, is looking for an iOS SDET on the Digital Mobile Quality team, you’ll find yourself immersed in fast-paced projects crossing a wide range of technologies and experiences. We will ask you to take a strong, consumer-focused view of every deliverable and—through collaboration—your work will influence quality strategies across the company.
You will focus on defining and implementing scalable automated solutions that support our quality goals. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining UI test scripts to ensure our app meets the high-quality standards that our consumers expect. Your work in software development, test automation, and validation should result in the reduction of defects released into production, improved app store ratings, and enhanced consumer experiences.
You may also be involved in defining test coverage, developing test plans, creating and maintaining test cases, executing functional and performance tests, evaluating and reporting on the quality of existing technologies and new features in our rapidly evolving ecosystem.
You may also be required to:
- Engage Product, Program, and Engineering teams to design test strategies, influence unit and integration testing conducted by engineering teams, and compose test plans for automated, manual, and performance tests executed by Quality teams for targeted mobile experiences
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures
- Review software design, change specifications, and plans against process requirements
- Perform or direct verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability
- Participate in bug scrubs and prioritization sessions
- Develop metrics and reports to share with cross-functional teams and leadership
- Regularly update peers, stakeholders, and leaders on goals, key performance indicators, and outcomes
- 3-5 years minimum experience as an iOS Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Test
- Prior white box testing experience including design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of test automation using XCTest / Swift / Objective-C
- Proficient in Software Testing methodologies
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle, including experience working in an Agile development environment
- Familiar with DevOps practices (CI, CD, containerization & orchestration, config management, etc.)
- Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion.
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, and providing relevant data for reporting
- Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, writing defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting
- Exposure to a “pixel perfect” brand-focused organization is a plus
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers