Security Automation Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global sportswear company, is looking for a skills Security Automation Engineer to support their Corporate Information Security Team.
- Integrate tools and systems via API
- Process and workflow orchestration
- Secure DevOps principals and CI/CD pipelines
- Leverage cloud technologies and serverless architectures
- Develop and follow best practices for tools and automation development
- Define solutions, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Perform technical code reviews
- Minimum 8 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- Direct experience with Python programming language required
- Ability to successfully elicit requirements from appropriate business partners and stakeholders (e.g. functional, performance, technical, compliance)
- Self-directed and comfortable with working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and often ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with SAP, Supply Chain, Retail business, and Manufacturing processes is highly beneficial.
- CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
- Direct experience with building CD pipelines with toolsets like Jenkins, CircleCI, Artifactory, etc. preferred
- Direct experience with delivering and managing solutions on AWS, Azure and/or GCP preferred
- Direct experience with containers, container runtimes (i.e. Kubernetes), and/or serverless technologies preferred
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers