Sr. UX Designer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Senior User Experience Designer with our leading retail sportswear client, your role on the team will include making sure that our digital experiences are intuitive, accessible and usable for our Team Sports & Sports Marketing applications. You will have a unique opportunity to design solutions that enable our enterprise to power productivity, strategic decision-making and product presentation in new and innovative ways through software tools. Your role will be key in helping to define and enhance our applications and drive strategic thinking around software and services design.
What We’re Looking For
To make it clear, we’re not looking for just anyone. We’re looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
• A passion for User Experience and designing best-in-class interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the user and the business.
• Able to comprehend and design for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, mobile) and responsive designs for the web
• A clear understanding of the differences in UX and UI strategies as applied to direct-to-consumer websites and applications vs. business-to-business software experiences.
• Strong background in consulting approaches and methodologies to influence and drive results across diverse teams.
• Creative visual skillset able to translate complex technical and business concepts into easy-to-understand communication pieces.
• Process driven and strong interpersonal skills, careful attention to detail, and skills in driving consensus and issue resolution.
• Experience working collaboratively across different skillsets and points of view.
• Excellent user experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features.
• Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and innovative and bold strategic vision.
• Deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities and competition through research and testing.
• Experience working as part of an integrated Agile development team and knowledge of the Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) Delivery model including best practices and methodologies.
• Experience working within the B2B Software space a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Experience Design, Human Factors Design, Visual Design or equivalent field required
• 5+ years’ experience in user experience design for large direct-to-consumer or business-to-business website and/or applications including web and mobile implementations
• Excellent UI design and prototyping skillset using rapid prototyping tools e.g. Axure, Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD
• Strong Influencing/Storytelling Skills to persuade and educate senior stakeholders on the value of UX process and artifacts
• Expert at building dynamic presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Experience establishing baseline ROI targets and managing and analyzing analytics through third-party tools like Omniture.
• Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skillset.
• Ability to design interface concepts and wireframes using both sketching techniques and digital illustration tools.
• Familiar with formal user research and usability testing lab methodologies.
• Excellent writing and communications experience preferred
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers