Sr. Data Scientist for Leading Sportswear Co.!
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you’ll work as an extended member of our North America Membership team, serving as an expert in analytics and in the omnichannel consumer. You will focus on evaluating and optimizing the overall partnership for us and for our consumers, through deep understanding of the consumers we’re serving. You will play an integral role in determining which programs & benefits are delivering value, and you will identify opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large data sets, experience scaling data-driven decision making solutions, and a passion for serving consumers. You should excel in cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced organization.
• Collaborate with the NA Member Services team to identify opportunities use data and analytics to answer key business questions about member engagement and purchasing behaviors related to key, retail partner environments
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop insights and understand decisions that drive omni-channel member acquisition and engagement
• As necessary, collaborate directly with external partner account and analytics teams on joint-initiatives
• Design, execute and scale end-to-end testing and analytics solutions that improve member on-boarding and experience, and that help to determine partnership efficacy.
• 3-6 years’ experience doing quantitative analysis on loyalty/membership programs, digital products or digital marketing, with a history of driving impact within an organization
• Experience working as an embedded partner to product management, marketing or business strategy teams
• Experience initiating, designing, prioritizing and reliably delivering key analytics insights to business stakeholders
• Experience identifying acquisition and growth opportunities, optimizing member retention and engagement, measuring the efficacy of benefit offerings
• Experience utilizing a combination of first- and third-party data and applying sophisticated statistical methods (e.g., analysis, experimentation, modeling) all with respect to key consumer segments
• Proven history of translating opportunities uncovered through analytics into compelling stories, influencing the work of cross-functional partners.
• Fluency in SQL (Hive, Impala) or similar experience in analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets
• Experience using analytics to understand consumer behavior and identify opportunities to accelerate engagement
• Experience utilizing a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. is a plus
• Practical or academic experience utilizing Python is a plus.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers