Lead Software Engineer at Global Sportswear Co.!
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As the Lead Software Engineer for the Order Futures Buy team in Go-to-Market Solutions, your role on the team will involve providing technical leadership and direction to a team building high-performing web applications. Our team is a highly productive, Agile, eCommerce team, we are looking for experienced candidates who thrive in this type of environment.
Your role on the team will include:
• Leads the design and development of a technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
• Independently identifies, defines, directs, and/or performs analysis to resolve complex, first time issues in his or her area(s) of expertise.
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a small- to mid-scale systems.
• Ensures the effective performance of assigned product(s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
• Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains.
• Provides leadership to the product team, delivering a vision for work requirements for the quarter.
• Designs the scope of sprints within the quarter.
• Has the vision for the scope of sprints within the quarter.
• Mentors and develops the capabilities of team members.
• Conducts technical assessments of team members and provides feedback on performance as necessary.
• Conducts technical interviews of candidates as needed.
• Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams
• Conducts complete diagnoses of business problems, working with colleagues in the business to define the scope of the solution and desired outcomes.
• Within the scope of a work assignment, collaborates with the product owner and assists with managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring prompt and complete customer service.
• Functions independently with limited work direction.
• Selects tools and methodologies for the product.
• Commits to deliverables with customers and/or management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant technology field and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
• 5+ years’ experience with Java development
• Experience providing leadership to a team of developers including providing daily guidance, setting coding standards, and reviewing code
• Experience designing solutions in collaboration with Architecture and the Development team
• Agile experience
• Experience with Devops practices , including CI/CD (Jenkins or Circle CI preferred)
• Experience working with Cloud technologies, AWS preferred
• Expertise in writing REST APIs using NodeJS
• Infrastructure as code with any of: o Terraform o Cloudformation o Swagger Doc
• Deep experience with performance testing and monitoring (Gatling, Benchmark, New Relic, Splunk, etc.)
• Strong commitment to application and data security
• Experience building and maintaining eCommerce sites preferred
• Experience working with Analysts, Product Owners and Leadership to provide technical feedback during story intake and creation
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• High motivation and passion to work in a fast, agile environment with the ability to adapt to change
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers