Technical Platform Product Owner
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Technical Platform Product Owner for our leading retail sportswear client, you will be part of fast-paced engineering teams, representing the view of the customer.
· Understands customer need by maintaining a close relationship with customers and stakeholders to comprehend and communicate their needs and participate in validation of the solutions
· Works closely Platform Product Directors to understand and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with our client’s strategies and initiatives
· Represents the customer in sprints to the delivery teams and provides sprint prioritization to ensure technology alignment with business priorities & strategies
· Is accountable for backlog grooming
· Provides customer service to our technology and business partners for onboarding, adoption, and documentation.
· Partners closely with Reference Architecture and Platform Engineering to align Platform Product Roadmaps with execution Plans and to ensure requirements are understood and end-products meet acceptance criteria
· Measure and report on the value provided by Platform Product offerings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on product priority, delivery, and adoption
· Manages all product prioritization to available budgets and is able to work with finance to communicate financial costs and chargebacks
· Stays current with industry trends and recommends relevant technologies in the areas of Digital Asset and Document Management
· Contributes back to the overall roadmap and prioritized backlog
Must have knowledge and/or experience with digital asset and document management solutions with emphasis on asset extensions/embellishments, tagging methodology, observability and alerting capabilities. Should be able to articulate with customers each technology/capability and the benefits/tradeoffs of each solution, along with:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Owner for technology related products
- 7+ years’ experience in technology & architecture roles
- Proven experience collaborating on latest technologies with Engineers and Architects
- Extensive background in working with business partners
- Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience working with internal and external customers, especially in an enterprise setting
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, GC processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers