Agile Tools Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As an Agile Tools Engineer for our leading retail sportswear client, you will work with a fast-paced, dynamic team ensuring the tools related to agile development operate efficiently and effectively for the development teams. You will be part of the effort to establish and drive standards and procedures for tools. You will help to evangelize the existing tools and ensure teams are trained on the tools. You will help identify opportunities for new tool implementations and extensions and gather requirements for new tool intake. You will then help in the implementation of new tools and ensure the stakeholders are using them properly. You will help develop and maintain documentation detailing each tool and any associated training for the tools. Other responsibilities include
• Create and maintain software upgrade procedures for Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence.
• Identify appropriate versions for software upgrades for both applications
• Perform scheduled upgrades
• Perform administrative tasks including new project creation, project workflow changes, user and group security changes, and the like
• Implement self-service and automation needs to streamline processes for the supported applications
• Respond to and resolve application and system related outages and problems
• Help enforce application best practices
• Work with the application intake team to identify software needs and requirements for development teams and implement any new software purchases
• Maintain and track licenses
• Update and maintain documentation describing system statuses, best practice procedures, internal tools and software HowTo’s and the like
• Direct administration experience with products including Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence
• Integrating applications with Atlassian Crowd a big plus
• Integrating various Atlassian applications with other applications a big plus
• Linux administration experience
• Puppet or other CM tool experience a plus
• Cloud technologies including AWS tooling and infrastructure a plus
• Container technology understanding including Docker and Kubernetes a plus
• A clear understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment/development, and Agile practices a must
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, GC processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers