Java Application Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for an experienced Java Application Engineer to design and develop backend solutions with a focus on email capabilities and data analytics. As a member of our client's innovative group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of an evolving project and reshape strategic operations reporting.
A few notes:
1. React position which requires Redux skills and 3+ years+ experience with both including demonstrated knowledge of AWS and scripting ability as well as OAuth understanding.
2. Java position requires Spring skills as well as ElasticSearch (not the AWS version) and 5+ years experience with demonstrated capability with AWS instance management.
• 5+ years of experience of developing and maintaining infrastructure in a high volume of customer-facing environment.
• Strong core Java and Java EE and object-oriented programming and design skills.
• Experience with Java web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
• Experience writing Java libraries and developing REST APIs (i.e. writing code/services meant to be used by others).
• Experience with AWS, ElasticSearch, writing hand-crafted SQL, PL/SQL.
• Familiarity with Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, Jetty, etc.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Phenomenal debugging and testing skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
• Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
• Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of project scope.
• Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale to support diverse clients on high powered machines.
• Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
• Systematic multitasking problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
• Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design, and database management.
• Experience with scripting languages and such as Shell and Python and multi-process architecture.
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Conduct on call duties as need for urgent matters.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers