Sr. Software Engineer - NDE
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Senior Software Engineer for our retail sportswear client, you will join a team of engineers, scrum masters, and product owners to develop and grow systems that reach millions of consumers. As part of this team, you will be involved in designing and building services in a continuous delivery model on the cloud platform. This role will also partner with leads and architects to help establish a technical vision and deliver innovative services which are consistent, maintainable, and highly scalable for various commerce experiences. Focus areas will include inventory, orders, and fulfillment domains.
• 5+ years’ experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using Java 8+
• Work in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
• Ability to define solutions, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical
Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static
• analysis, and automated integration tests
• Practice full DevOps ensuring a culture of testing and releasing software on AWS continuously using automation and monitoring
• Leverage NoSQL using AWS DynamoDB to ensure data storage is designed for security, reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
• Deliver software in a Scrum development process
- Experience in performing technical code reviews and pair programming
- Partner with other teams to ensure the service ecosystem is loosely coupled and scalable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant field
- Relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity, and mentoring
- eCommerce experience preferred
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers