SAP Test Automation Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, Beaverton, OR, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for an SAP Test Automation Engineer!
Your role on the team will include designing and executing the end-to-end tests for the SAP system upgrade. You will work with cross functional team members to ensure test interdependencies amongst multiple components are understood and validated leveraging test automation where feasible. You will be challenged with identifying and collaboratively resolving defects while identifying areas for improvements.
• SAP knowledge a must
• Hands-on experience working on the SAP application with strong familiarity of Solution Manager, CBTA, and BPCA
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience using UFT and Selenium
• Minimum of 3 years' experience testing and automating data migration, system configurations and services
• Ability to design change-based tests
• Hands-on experience with DevOps practices specifically with continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Able to work collaboratively across technical and business functions to derive the changing requirements and to design tests accordingly
• Experienced in working in an iterative development capacity utilizing SCRUM or Kanban
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to communicate information and technical concepts to a wide variety of non-technical team members
• Experience interfacing with and presenting to business representatives and leaders
• Understanding of industry trends; ability to recognize potential risks and benefits to our client
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities including the ability to motivate and mentor team members
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers