SAP Test Automation Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, Beaverton, OR, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for an SAP Test Automation Engineer!
Our client's SAP environments are cutting edge and cloud based, and they execute solution delivery via a Continuous Delivery pipeline at a high frequency. Their team needs a team member with:
• Specific hands-on experience with developing, delivering and executing unit testing in a SAP environment
• Hands-on Experience with automation of unit testing in SAP ABAP with tools like Jenkins and solution manager
• Hands-on experience with other testing tools like Selenium or Cucumber
• Experience working with revision control systems including Git, Bitbucket, SAP ABAP Github and Eclipse
• Experience working in Agile teams and project teams
• Automation background in multiple scripting languages
• SAP Unit Testing
• SAP Solution Manager
• SAP Change Based Test Automation (CBTA) is a big plus.
• Any experience with toolsets that allow business users to define their own functional unit tests in a cloud environment is also a plus.
• Experience in creating small test environments in containers or in tools like Docker.
The candidate needs to have:
1) Business process knowledge so that they can create the scripts to solve business problems
2) Hands-on experience with SAP unit test automation. They will be working with the team to automate SAP unit tests during POC phase. Beyond that, they would be expected to help create the strategy and provide consulting and CoE support to the teams engaged in automation.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers