Digital Events Production Manager (H/F)
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Reporting to the ‘Head of Customer Events EMEA’, you manage two teams (Audio & Web Production Team and Multimedia Production Team) that are in charge of providing our virtual event service to our clients across the Western Europe countries and supporting other regional teams in EMEA.
Your role is to supervise the activities of the teams with the support of the respective team leaders and team members. You will be working in a demanding and fast-paced environment, with a strong focus on customer service. To be successful in this role you will be an approachable manager capable of motivating a team and leading by example. You will demonstrate best practices and ensure all SLAs and OLAs are meet with a focus on continuous service improvement.
About your missions:
• Guide and support the event teams (audio, web and video) in the realization of projects.
• You will be responsible from developing the team whilst meeting the needs of clients in accordance with quality objectives set by management.
• Define team KPIs and ensure quality control.
• Responsible for the recruitment, development, and training plan for the team.
• Review on a regular basis team processes and identify areas for improvement.
• Support and management of the team responsible for taking orders from existing customers (issuing quotes)
• Support the billing process after completion (respect of prices applied to signed contracts).
• Assist the sales team during the pre-sales phase, in client appointments and for RFPs.
• Work closely with group partners (sales department, finance department, other subsidiaries, external partners and clients)
• Assist the Head of Customer Events EMEA when needed.
• Implementation of new solutions and procedures.
• Active participation in the development of new interfaces or solution event.
• Relationship management with our suppliers and key clients.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management (ideally events - webcasts / Online conferences)
• At least 3 years’ experience managing a team.
• Good technical understanding (web, network, bandwidth), development tools and graphics.
• Ability to manage, motivate and develop a team.
• Ability to analyze and manage complex requests.
• Ability to interact at C-suite level.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use own Initiative.
• Results driven and process orientated.
• Highly attention to detail.
• Ability to priorities high workloads.
• Fluent written and spoken English (any other language would be a plus)
What we offer:
- Permanent contract (CDI) + Health Insurance + Tickets Restaurants
- Working from home policy
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Our office is based in Montpellier center (Antigone)
- International environment – English is our business language
- The Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd. has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people.
Our people are our greatest asset. Their personal and professional development within the company is our first concern. We help them grow and give each one opportunities and ways to support them in their career paths. Discover their stories and join us to write a new chapter of your own career : https://www.arkadin.com/fr-fr/employees-testimonials