Solution Architect Unified Communications
- Palazzo Astec 10F 2-8-1 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The primary purpose of the Solution Architect is to provide Technical Design Authoroty to Presales team during the Sales Cycle and to Customer during deployment phase. Solution Architect will also support solutionings during sales phase including inputs to proposals, provide technical advice, support and strategy to our customers and the Sales Team to deliver continued growth within the business.
Part of the Advanced Services Department, your main role consists in validating high-level designs and producing Cisco compatible low-level designs needed to implement the UC solutions based on Cisco portfolio. As an expert, you will also be involved in consultancy missions to analyze customer existing ecosystems and deliver recommendations. This will be hands on role, where individual need to get involved in technical configurations, provisioning, testing and troubleshooting of solutions,
• Successfully design and implement solutions according to clients’ requirements;
• Conduct Discovery workshops and align customer requirements to UC roadmap & Solutioning.
• Ensure solutions are designed in a way to ensure both technical compliance and profitability;
• Support the Technical Presales, Sales and Project Management organizations on advanced solutions.
• Elaborate Low Level Designs including; Cisco Collaboration products, Systems integrations, Telephony cohabitation and SIP trunking;
• Draft and recommend migration and cohabitation scenarios for the deployment teams;
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical expertise in order to design and build UC integrated with the customers’ existing ecosystems;
• Deliver consultancy recommendations to customer’s related to UC roadmaps, Cisco Collaboration Solutions and ROI;
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with peers at Cisco and other key partners;
• Contribute to developing the portfolio of UC services and solutions aligned to market and client requirements;
• Project Management on UC solutions;
• Experience in presenting and discussing to a large audience including customer Technical Consultant, CTO/CIO Level.
o Lead the technical Strategy for nominated customers and prospects
o Generate technical documents to support bid responses (RFI, RFP, …)
o Knowledge sharing of latest industry trends in Collaboration and Unified Communications solutions with our sales team, customers, prospects and partners
o Deliver solution updates covering roadmaps with our customers and prospects
• 10+ years of experience in designing Unified Communications and collaboration solutions for large business and enterprise customers.
• Extensive experience of designing Industry leaders unified communication solutions (such as Cisco, Microsoft etc)) and Voice Solutions including management and provisioning platforms
• Specialist knowledge either in Cisco & Microsoft Unified Communications and Collaboration products.
• Working knowledge on Room Booking systems and Meeting room designs and solutions
• Experience in a Pre-Sales Consultant capacity with an advanced understanding of service and sales principles and practice may be a plus
• Professional level Microsoft accreditation such as CCNP, CCIE will be desired.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Fluent in spoken and written English/ Korean
·Flexibility with shifts and overtime (when needed) to suit the needs of the business
·Demonstrate a professional appearance and attention to time keeping, at all times
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines