Technical Operation Manager - Tokyo
- Higashi-Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
- To carry out customer operations responsibilities efficiently and to ensure our SLA’s are met.
- Provide support and guidance to the customer operations team members in Japan to ensure day-to-day operations of the business run smoothly.
- Responsible for customer escalation and work closely with service providers for continual service improvement.
- Accountable for operational projects assigned by his/her manager.
- Assist customer operations director in the day to day running of NTT Cloud Communications business
- Accountable for the execution of the maintenance program for NTT Cloud Communications’s production and corporate environment
- Work closely with local customer operations teams to ensure routine maintenance work is carried out according to the standard operating procedures
- Accountable for incident and Salesforces case management to manage metrics of them and to meet SLA
- Provide L2 technical support and escalate complex incidents to L3 team
- Coordinate with Corp and local customer operations teams for operations projects and tasks
- Work closely with NTT Cloud Communications partners and vendors to facilitate incident resolution
- Ensure the office environment is setup properly which includes the LAN and wireless network infrastructure, firewalls, switches, routers, Cisco PBX, anti-virus servers, printers, Microsoft domain controllers, file/print servers, WSUS, Lync Clients, user computers, etc.
- Responsible for customer complaints and escalations
- Lead the customer operations team to encouledge, grow, train and support L1/L2 support team members
- Manage service providers and vendors relationship and negotiate pricing
- Responsible for continual cost saving and service improvement planning
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years experience in similar role as a service provider with hands on experience in Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Strong IT knowledge including Network Infrastructure, TCP/IP and VoIP
- Strong knowledge of Audio, Web and Video Conferencing Products, especially Cisco Webex and calling
- Strong Telco knowledge including ISDN T1/E1, PSTN, Audio Gateway and conferencing bridge configuration
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- People management / support and lead team
- Development plan / deliver for team members
- Boost team spirit