Business Development Manager Digital Events, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building new Enterprise business relationships and maintaining existing client relationships, interacting with a wide range of internal and external contacts to drive sales to closure. The Business Development Manager is required to engage with large corporations and develop strategic relationships with key contacts to sell NTT Cloud Communications solutions portfolio of Digital Events, and manage the sales process from initial engagement through the implementation.
• Build strong relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor for Digital Events offerings.
• To take the initiative to look for new leads - strategically target and acquire enterprise companies to pitch NTT’s Digital Event solutions.
• Establish and maintain long term relationships with existing/assigned clients
• Demonstrate an effective management of the entire sales process, complete understanding of the business, buying and decision-making process of an organization.
• Drive and own the creation of client presentations, proposals, and account-based marketing actions.
• Maintain Salesforce.com on a daily basis to represent accurately activities and interactions with external contacts.
• Coordinate with Pre-Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, CSMs, Multimedia Producers, Implementations, and Sales Leadership to drive deals from inception to delivery.
• Negotiate with client and/or prospects to ensure the reference program clause remains in the contract.
• Act as a product knowledge specialist to co-sell Digital Events solutions with Business Development Managers and Customer Success Managers.
• Achieve and/or exceed revenue target set by leadership.
• Achieve and/or exceed KPIs.
• Keep management well informed of short and long-term revenue forecasts, including new business development.
• Increase monthly revenue by signing new business opportunities and acquiring new clients.
• Attend all required training sessions and participate in all developmental programs.
• Maintain professional relationships with internal contacts.
• Maintain reliability and dedication to the role.
• Stay in alignment with NTT Cloud Communications company values.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in technology or business).
• 5+ years of business to business sales experience and skilled at consultative solution-based selling.
• Demonstrable new business sales success within the same or similar space.
• Proven track record of success within the Enterprise space (5000+ desktops)
• Experience with Microsoft or Cisco based solutions is highly advantageous.
• Strong ability to qualify opportunities with rigid characteristics
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Effective presentation skills during customer engagements both virtually and face-to-face
• Highly organized and skilled at managing the sales lifecycle through Salesforce and accurate forecasting
• Skilled at consultative and solution-based sales approach
• Exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team