Commercial Business Development Manager - Unified Communications
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
We are looking for a new Commercial Business Development Manager - Unified Communications to join our expanding sales teams. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable hunter mentality with strong new business acumen. They will be expected to matrix strategic targeted prospects through strong relationship-building, market diligence, competitive analysis and financial assessments.
- Identify, qualify & approach new strategic prospects, to proactively sell Hosted Telephony with related Professional services around business transformation & adoption, along with our digital events offering.
- Work to continuously improve & exceed sales skills and capabilities in the collaboration cloud services market
- Maintain a consistently high level of sales activity both on virtual and face to face meetings,
- Provide short and long-term accurate revenue forecasts, whilst maintaining a robust & healthy pipeline
Key Result Areas
- Achieve and/or exceed annual revenue target
- Apart from IT, to have the ability to strategically position Arkadin within other functional departments such as Procurement, HR, Finance & Sales.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the Salesforce CRM
- Become an expert in our company’s value proposition, which includes knowledge of solutions, policies & procedures
- Successful performance against our qualitative and quantitative sales targets
- Demonstrable new business sales success within Hosted Telephony and Unified Communications space. Experience with Microsoft or CISCO based solutions is highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of success within the commercial space (200 to 5000 desktop users) or Enterprise space (5000+ desktops)
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Excellent prospecting and negotiating skills
- Strong telephone manner with impeccable communication skills
- Social Selling experience using digital tools & platforms to reach a wider audience.
- A proactive team player with hands-on mentality
- Track record of building strong relationships within a business internally & externally
- Public Sector experience would be an advantage
What we offer you?
- Luxurious reward incentives for overachievers (annual presidents club)
- Discounted gym membership for a healthy body in a healthy mind
- Optional private health insurance and Health cash plan support programs (Health online or BHFS)
- Partner led incentive programs to expand your professional network.
- Internal social events to embrace our culture and values
- Functional and geographical mobility
What are you waiting for?
- If you are ready to spontaneously combust at the thought of working with us, we want you to click here to complete our online application.
- You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume.