Accounts Payable Specialist - Atlanta GA
- 5 Concourse Pkwy, Sandy Springs, GA 30328, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Under general supervision and following departmental policies and procedures, the Accounts Payable Specialist reviews and processes invoices, manages the approval process, reviews/audits credit card statements, answers vendor inquiries, reconcile vendor statements, processes weekly check runs[AC1] , and processes and maintains 1099 statements.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Accounts Payable Specialist will manage high volume of invoices for our Americas locations to ensure they are accurately booked, approved, and paid in a timely manner.
· Analyze invoices based on multiple charts of accounts, and various dimensions to ensure accurate booking of cost and cost centers to the general ledger.
· Work with department heads to ensure timely approval of all invoices via SharePoint.
· Processes weekly payments via check, wire, ach, and electronic.
· Manage vendor and reconcile all open balances.
· Reviews and audits credit card statements, book directly to general ledger, audit for fraud.
· Reviews employee expense reports and book against general ledger.
· Manage vendor W-9 and prepare annual 1099 statements.
· Build strong relationships with stakeholders and become a trusted advisor for our Accounts Payable process.
· Other tasks as defined in support of Cash Management and Accounts Payable success.
The Skills You’ll Bring
· 3+ years of business to business experience in accounts payable and account reconciliation
· Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities.
· Strong integrity and work ethic are critical; as is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, Outlook
· Experience with various accounts payable/accounting software platforms; Navision Experience is a plus.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Commitment to excellence in customer service (internal and external)
· Ability to communicate positively and effectively (oral and written)
· High School Education or GED required.
. Accounting or Business Degree Preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.