RFP and Proposal Manager - remote USA
- 5 Concourse Pkwy, Sandy Springs, GA 30328, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Own the entire RFP & Proposal processes for North & Latin America. Provide technical writing support for subject matter experts to ensure standard formatting and single voice for commonly used technical documents.
- Responsible for the development and management of various proposal related projects to increase the company’s effectiveness at winning new business and retaining current clients
- Manages NTT Cloud Communications proposals and responses specific to our collaboration services; including writing new content, organizing content from other contributors, and ensuring the professionalism and timeliness of final RFP responses
- Provides value to each proposal being developed as a knowledgeable resource, strategic thinker, and value-added resource to the sales organization
- Coordinate cross-departments with sales, marketing, finance, operations and engineering to provide the best responses and ensure timely responses to RFPs including organizing standard responses to common proposal questions.
- Build a central repository of pre-packaged answers for proposals, security questionnaires RFP responses
- Closely monitor and analyze competition proposals to establish NTT Cloud Communications as a competitive player within the collaboration services market
- Identify gaps in current RFP response model strategy and propose new ideas and secure support from internal stakeholders to execute improvements
- Continuously tack evaluate and improve RFP responses based on customer feedback, sales needs and market research
- Train sales on RFP processes when required
- BA/BS or Equivalent required, MBA desirable
- Exceptional technical writing skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Experience in designing and developing compelling RFP strategies
- Previous experience as an RFP Manager or Technical Writer with a proven track record of managing RFP responses
- Strong project management skills, experience in driving multiple stakeholders and departments involved
- Attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and peers that are not under direct control
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Self Starter and “hands-on” type of mentality
- 4 to 7 years’ experience as a RFP Manager or Technical Writer in a fast paced technical environment
- Strong, successful track record of writing, building, and winning large opportunities based upon your contribution in responding to RFP responses within the Telecommunications, IT or Software sector
- Previous experience in one of the following or similar roles: technical writer , proposal manager, bid manager, proposal specialist, proposal coordinator, product marketing
- Background in telecommunications or software as a service industries is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.