Technical Solution Consultant APAC
- 3 Anson Rd, Singapore
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
NTT Cloud Communications Solutions Consultants are Technical Pre Sales and Solution Specialist resources.
The primary purpose of the Solution Consultants is to provide technical advice, support and strategy to our customers and the Sales Team to deliver continued growth within the business.
The Solutions Consultant works on a peer level with BDM's to formulate an Account Plan for nominated prospective customers. The Pre Sales must act as the Technical Authority for these accounts, by delivering technical information to the customer in the form of solution overview, requirements gathering tasks, design-related documentation, product updates, RFI/RFP responses, and industry/competitive analysis.
This role requires a pro-active approach to meet with customers on regular and frequent occasions to develop an in-depth technical relationship at all levels. The role is to evangelize the NTT Cloud Communications from a technical perspective helping to transform businesses, solving business issues with technology. The Solutions Consultants are part of the regional Advanced Services team, reporting into the APAC Head of Solutions Consultants.
Technical Design Authority
- Lead the technical Strategy for nominated customers and prospects
- Present and discuss solution options and technology to potential customers
- Produce Proposal and Statement of Work documents for customer opportunities
- Generate technical documents to support bid responses (RFI, RFP, …)
- Knowledge sharing of latest industry trends in Collaboration and Unified Communications solutions with our sales team, customers, prospects and partners
- Deliver solution updates covering roadmaps with our customers and prospects
- Development and delivery of financial information, such as Return on Investment (ROI), non-standard products, internal/external professional services
- Ensure that all technical solutions fit within the customers’ requirements and budget
- Joint development of Account Plans with Account Manager/Director
- Work within the bid process to ensure technical sign-off and peer validation procedures are followed with the post-sale (project management in particular)
- Development of services offerings along with Collaboration solutions
- Excellent communications skills
- Written for Proposals, RFP responses, customer emails, Statments of Works and PowerPoint presentations
- Oral for customer face-to-face or online meetings
- Previous B2B technical pre-sales experience is essential with a strong commercial awareness
- Demonstration of teamwork ethics and individual success
- Fluent in English
- Experience in designing Microsoft Unified Communications and collaboration solutions for large business and enterprise customers.
- Extensive experience of designing Microsoft based unified communication solutions (SfB/Teams) and Voice Solutions including management and provisioning platforms
- Specialist knowledge in Microsoft Unified Communications and Collaboration products and M/O365 suite, their associated security & governance.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft voice certified Session Border Controller devices (from any vendor)
- Working knowledge on Cloud Video Interoperability designs and solutioning will be a plus
- Working knowledge on Room Booking systems and Meeting room designs and solutions will be a plus
- Extensive experience in a Pre-Sales Consultant capacity with an advanced understanding of service and sales principles and practice
- Professional level Microsoft accreditation such as MCSE Communications.
- Develop and maintain open, honest peer relationships with the Sales Team
- Develop and maintain open, honest relationships with customers, partners and colleagues
- Develop and maintain partner oriented relationships with external technological companies